Curious About Costs?
Register to Learn More
Nurtition: Low Glycemic Index
Cenegenics' nutrition program isn't "one size fits all." It is shaped to fit each patient’s needs and the results of the patient's Comprehensive Health Evaluation.
The goals of the Cenegenics food plan are to:
- Maximize the results of any hormone replacement program by keeping blood sugar and insulin levels low.
- Prevent illness by reducing or eliminating intake of chemicals and empty calories, such as saturated fats and trans fats, refined flour, sugars, preservatives as well as artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners. Food choices should include nutrient-dense foods, such as omega-3 fatty acids, that promote age management and fight cancer.
- Boost the body’s immune system by giving it the nutrients it needs to fend off colds, bacteria, viruses and even cancer.
A patient's personalized nutrition program will center on a diet high in phytonutrients, essential fats, lean protein and fiber.
CenFully Good Recipes
Try these delicious, healthy recipes approved by our Exercise and Nutrition Counselor:
- Sauteed Spinach with Garlic
- Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
- Grilled Plank Wild Salmon
- Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Bundles
- Braised Winter Greens
- Light Chicken Chili
- Roasted Pear and Goat Cheese Salad
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Maple
- Cranberry Apricot Pork Roast
- Pumpkin Pie
- Spiced Caramelized Apples
- Turkey Parmesan
- Apple Pie Coconut Crust
- Berry Flax Muffins
- Grilled Vegetable Platter
- Rub Roasted Chicken
- Spicy Oatmeal Cookies
- Sun Flower Flax Bread